Recent Updates10 Aug 2014
A few important improvements were released today in version 0.0.1:
- Search, all, and bookmark results are now infinitely paginated.
- Greatly improved responsive UI for mobile and tablet devices.
- Added the ability to cancel an account and permanently remove all data.
- Added dedicated filter and remove fly-out. Now you can remove all pages that match a filter.
- Updated the detail UI to separate important controls into sidebar fly-outs.
- Added share links; now you can easily tweet, post to facebook or email links.
- Added support for search suggestions autocomplete via the Chrome plugin.
- Fixed bug breaking the back button for users not signed in.
- Your personal search history is now recorded and suggestions made as you type.
ignorecontrol to search results to simplify adding filter patterns to the URL exclusion list.
- Added option to subscribe to list to be notified of feature updates.
- Improved support for searching history on mobile devices and tablets.
- Speed improvements to how search results are managed live.
- Added the option to remove any document from the index by clicking
- Incorporated usability feedback into the design of the Chrome extension especially for first time users.
- Added support for "inline" search. Entering
f <search term>now searches your personal index without requiring you to visit fetching.io first.